- Applicant must be a resident of the state of Illinois.
- Applicant must provide evidence of acceptance into a special education teacher training program.
- Applicant must complete all forms.
- Scholarship recipients are selected by the LDA of IL Scholarship Committee.
- The amount of the scholarship is $300.00 and 1 year membership to LDA of IL
- The application DEADLINE is Friday,4/6/18 All application materials and references received after that date will not be considered. Please allow five (5) days for mailing. For additional information, contact the LDA/IL office at 708-430-7532. Winners will be notified in May 2018.
- Two current references dated January 2018, or later, are required, including at least one from a college/university faculty member. The references should be addressed to the LDA of IL Scholarship Committee. Please do not include a relative as a reference. The Personal Reference form may be duplicated to suit your needs, or a separate letter of reference may be included.
- Applicant must include an official sealed transcript(s).
- ALL requested information must be included with application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- When all scholarship requirements are completed, please send to:
10101 S. Roberts Road, Suite 205
Palos Hills, Illinois 60465-1556
Click Box for Application